Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a variation of the Fudge Crinkles #32614 by Karen -^-. I made this for a Christmas party and I've had so many people as for the recipe I thought I would post it.
- 1 (19 ounce) box spice cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- cinnamon-sugar mixture (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir (by hand) the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in cinnamon and sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.
I made these a WHILE ago and just realized that I never reviewed them. Sorry! Anyway, I made these for my hubby to bring to work back during the Holidays. They absolutely loved them and what reminded me about them was my hubby asked me to print the recipe for him so that he could give it to one of his "girl" friends at his work. I had so much trouble remembering what cookie they were and I finally remembered that I must have taken a picture. Low and behold! Here they are! Thanks so much for posting such an easy and YUMMY recipe!