Yum - these fun pretzels allow children to use their imagination, since they shape them into numbers and letters or other shapes. No boiling these pretzels! From Easy Recipes for Kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate thawed bread into 24- 1 1/2" balls.
- 2Roll each ball into a rope 14 1/2" long.
- 3Have children plan and design pretzel shapes (letters or numerals).
- 4Put pretzels one inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Let stand for 20 minutes and brush with combined egg white and water.
- 6Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- 7Place a shallow pan containing 1" of boiling water on bottom rack of oven; bake pretzels at 350 degrees on rack above water for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Soft Pretzels for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough