Recipe by Barb in WNY
Good and easy to make.
Top Review by Jainene
This WAS really easy to make! I used some cooking onion instead of the green onion, and feta cheese instead of the swiss or cheddar option. I also diced the peppers and tomatoes. It came out really delicious--thanks for helping to make my first frittata attempt a success!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 12 ounces corn
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 small green pepper, cut into rings
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In 8 or 9- inch skillet, melt butter; saute onions until tender.
- Stir in corn.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Cover; cook over medium low heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture is set(top will remain moist).
- Arrange tomato and green pepper on top of cooked egg mixture, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Cut unto wedges to serve.