1/3 Photos of Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan
This is a very easy, tasty and far healthier version of one of my favorite dishes--no breading required! It comes from an old Prego advert, which is sitting beat up in a drawer just begging to get lost, so I'm posting it here just in case. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir 2 tablespoons parmesan into the spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and brown. (About 10 minutes).
- 3Pour the spaghetti sauce mixture over the chicken. Reduce heat to medium and cover the pan. Cook another 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 4Top the chicken with the shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of parmesan. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- 5Serve over angel hair pasta or (if you're going completely healthy) go for my personal favorite and serve it with spaghetti squash.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 520.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g