1/1 Photo of Easy Shrimp Dip
Small Town Cook's Note:
This is such a great recipe. It is easy and is so good! I get asked to make this for holiday parties. One tip - remember to take it out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving or it will break your crackers. You can use 2 cans of shrimp in place of the frozen salad shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g seafood cocktail sauce
- 453.59 g frozen salad shrimp, thawed, rinsed, drained
- 1On a 10"-12" serving plate spread cream cheese (I sometimes use a pizza pan) .
- 2Spread on cocktail sauce (you won't need the whole bottle).
- 3Place shrimp on top of sauce.
- 4Put them close together so shrimp covers sauce completely.
- 5Cover and refrigerate.
- 6Remove from fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 404.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce