Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Got this recipe a few years ago off the internet and I can't remember who wrote it, but wish I could because it has been my go to for Roast Pork loin ever since. Easy and delicious!
- Preheat over to 325.
- Line baking pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Mix together, in bowl, Honey, Soy Sauce, Red Wine Vinegar, Dry Mustard, Salt, Garlic Powder and Cracked Pepper.
- Place Pork loin on aluminum foil and brush on the sauce (don't use all, as you will be basting the pork every 1/2 hour.
- Cover with Foil and place in oven.
- Baste with Sauce every half hour.
- Remove foil last hour.
- Bake 2-1/2 hours.
Yes, this was easy - very easy. However, the cook time is pretty far off the mark. (I doubled the glaze because I had a 5.5 lb. pork roast.) My roast was pretty close to overcooked 10 min. before the recipe's cook time. So, I highly recommend you cook yours according to a thermometer rather than time.<br/><br/>As for the flavor - the glaze was tasty, but it just barely coated the outside of the meat. Most of it ran down to the bottom of the pan. I poured some of it onto the meat and side-dish potatoes, but there was not very much to work with.<br/><br/>I'm giving this 4 stars because the cook time was off and the glaze just did not stick to the meat much. The flavor was good - mild, but good.