Recipe by John W Wenzelburger
This is not really a recipe, it is more of an idea. BUT, it is easy and you do no cooking at all ! In the USA, Rotisserie Chickens are available at most large supermarkets and at restaurants like Boston Market. If you can't get one you can slow cook boneless chicken breasts until they can be pulled apart. Number of servings depends on the size of the chicken and size of sandwiches.
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the skin and pull the meat off the bones, then pull apart the chunks of meat discarding any hard over cooked parts.
- The meat should look like pulled pork.
- If you are not serving within 30 minutes, refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, put enough meat for one sandwich in a small microwave proof bowl.
- Make up one bowl for each sandwich you are making.
- Heat the meat in the microwave until it reaches serving temperature.
- Heating can be done before putting meat in the bowls if you are making more then a few sandwiches.
- Serve each person a bowl of meat and a bun.
- Each person can then pick their own favorite BBQ sauce or mix a (sand) witches brew of different sauces with their meat and then spoon onto their bun.