John W Wenzelburger's Note:
This is not really a recipe, it is more of an idea. BUT, it is easy and you do no cooking at all ! In the USA, Rotisserie Chickens are available at most large supermarkets and at restaurants like Boston Market. If you can't get one you can slow cook boneless chicken breasts until they can be pulled apart. Number of servings depends on the size of the chicken and size of sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the skin and pull the meat off the bones, then pull apart the chunks of meat discarding any hard over cooked parts.
- 2The meat should look like pulled pork.
- 3If you are not serving within 30 minutes, refrigerate.
- 4When ready to serve, put enough meat for one sandwich in a small microwave proof bowl.
- 5Make up one bowl for each sandwich you are making.
- 6Heat the meat in the microwave until it reaches serving temperature.
- 7Heating can be done before putting meat in the bowls if you are making more then a few sandwiches.
- 8Serve each person a bowl of meat and a bun.
- 9Each person can then pick their own favorite BBQ sauce or mix a (sand) witches brew of different sauces with their meat and then spoon onto their bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pulled Chicken Barbecue Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 18.1 g