Recipe by Mims & Squims
I threw this together one night when I was running late with dinner. It's fast to prepare, quick to bake, and easy to customize with your own favorite pizza or sandwich toppings! Try it with ham & swiss, salami & provalone...anything you like! Makes a meal for two or a snack/appetizer for many!
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust (or homemade pizza dough)
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 2 ounces mild 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or cover with "rapid release" foil.
- Roll out dough into a flat rectangle, about 15x8" & 1/2" thick.
- Chop pepperoni (it only takes a minute by hand on a cutting board, or you can do it with a food processor if you don't mind having to wash all the parts later).
- Brush oil over dough. Sprinkle with garlic powder & italian seasoning.
- Spread with cheeses & pepperoni. Be sure to leave a 1/2" border along edges of dough.
- Starting with long side, roll up jelly roll style & seal edges by pressing dough together.
- Lightly brush oil over dough & place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. Let cool 5-10 minutes then slice & serve. (We like it with marinara dipping sauce on the side).