Mims & Squims's Note:
I threw this together one night when I was running late with dinner. It's fast to prepare, quick to bake, and easy to customize with your own favorite pizza or sandwich toppings! Try it with ham & swiss, salami & provalone...anything you like! Makes a meal for two or a snack/appetizer for many!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can refrigerated prepared pizza crust (or homemade pizza dough)
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 2 ounces mild 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or cover with "rapid release" foil.
- 3Roll out dough into a flat rectangle, about 15x8" & 1/2" thick.
- 4Chop pepperoni (it only takes a minute by hand on a cutting board, or you can do it with a food processor if you don't mind having to wash all the parts later).
- 5Brush oil over dough. Sprinkle with garlic powder & italian seasoning.
- 6Spread with cheeses & pepperoni. Be sure to leave a 1/2" border along edges of dough.
- 7Starting with long side, roll up jelly roll style & seal edges by pressing dough together.
- 8Lightly brush oil over dough & place on cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. Let cool 5-10 minutes then slice & serve. (We like it with marinara dipping sauce on the side).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pizza Swirls
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.3
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 223.1 mg
- Sodium 2530.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 77.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust