Recipe by Cookin.It.up.QT
This recipe is very popular at my house, I end up making it for lunch and sometimes even dinner. It is fast, easy and delicious! Measurements are not exact they will differ depending on how many pizzas are made. You can also put any other toppings you want on.
- 3 pita bread, one whole pita for each pizza
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, each pizza
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 grilled chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon pico de gallo
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing, Mix with Cholula hot sauce for spicy ranch
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick baking spray.
- Place each pita on baking sheet
- Apply sauce one tablespoon at a time and spread evenly.
- Scatter grilled chicken pieces onto pitas
- Distribute cheese covering completely
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly
- Remove from oven and from baking sheet place onto plates.
- Take shredded lettuce and cover the top of the pizzas.
- Place fresh avocado slices
- Use the Pico de Gallo as a garnish
- Drizzle with a spicy ranch (This can be made with regular ranch and hot sauce such as: Cholula Hot Sauce).
- Cut and Enjoy!