1/1 Photo of Easy Peanut & Chocolate Chip Muffin Cakes
If you love peanut butter with chocolate, you will just love this recipe. It's easy and doesn't take much time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
- 2Brush a 12-cup (1/2-cup capacity) muffin pan with melted butter or oil.
- 3Sift flour into a large bowl.
- 4Add sugar and chocolate chips; make a well in the center.
- 5Add combined egg, peanut butter and milk.
- 6Stir until just combined (do not over beat).
- 7If you find the mixture too dry add 1/4 cup milk, extra.
- 8Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean when inserted in center of muffins.
- 10Dust with icing sugar when cool (optional).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peanut & Chocolate Chip Muffin Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.4
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g