Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a kid friendly recipe, but my big kid who is all grown up now still likes this as a snack. If you plan on doubling the recipe, prepare the recipe in seperate bowls, and bake on a separate baking sheet, do not combine all in one.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup pancake syrup (can use low calorie)
- 2 cups granola cereal (can use low-fat)
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (halved or whole)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Set oven to 275 degrees (yes that low!).
- Butter a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and pancake syrup; stir to mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add in granola, pretzels and peanuts; stir to mix.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned (stirring occasionally).
- Remove from oven.
- Add/mix in cranberries to granola mixture; mix to combine.
- Return to oven and turn oven OFF.
- Cool mixture in CLOSED oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.