Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's like a sundae - cum - milkshake! Bananas, ice cream, skim milk, and a dab of peanut butter make for something that tastes MUCH more decadent than it is. Breyer's or Edy's 'double churned' lights are the best light ice creams for this recipe. This is useful for those of us with no access to a blender.
- 1 cup light vanilla ice cream
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, refrigerated natural
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Chill a mug and spoon thoroughly in the freezer.
- Measure all ingredients except milk into the mug, mash with chilled spoon until thoroughly combined. Add milk, mix again.
- Place mug in the freezer for a couple minutes to refreeze.
- Chow down.