Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
The kids and I love to make and eat these cookies.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Combine butter and peanut butter.
- Add powdered sugar and blend well.
- Take two vanilla wafers and place peanut butter mixture between to make a "sandwich".
- Place chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 50% power for one minute.
- Keep heating at 30 second intervals, until the mixture is melted.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Place cookies on wax paper and let stand for 30 minutes to cool and harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Tasted great but the peanut butter mixture was too crumbly. I had to add a little more butter. It was still dry but I kind of took a bunch in my hand and pressed it until it held together and then put it between the cookies.