Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a recipe I recently received from a friend. So easy, so quick and oh so good!
Make and share this Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 9 x 10-inch pan and line with peaches.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Combine the next seven ingredients and stir until smooth and lump free. Pour batter over the peaches and spread to cover them.
- Pour sugar syrup over batter.
- Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Sprinkle over top of syrup.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F Serve warm or room temperature.