Recipe by ChipotleChick
Really easy and very good! The flavor of the whipping cream, vanilla and condensed milk make for great easy ice cream filling! My kids raved about it, my husband too! It only took me about 5 minutes to prepare, then I stuck it in the freezer. Can't get any simpler than that! Cook time is freezing time.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream (do NOT use cool whip as a substitute!)
- 1 cup coarse crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts (or Oreo crust)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream until blended, then fold in cookies.
- Pour into pie crust and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and sprinkle nuts over pie.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve.