Recipe by michEgan
For a fast and yummy dish. Try this one. You can add all your favorite toppings too!
Top Review by Patchwork Dragon
I have to say first that I didn't make this exactly to the recipe as I was only making it for myself. But I followed the method and the ingredients, while just eyballing the amounts that I used that I thought would fit into the dish I was using. (hope that makes sense!) Anyway, it was so easy to do and came out really tasty even though I was a bit worried there was no seasonings or anything. Thanks michEgan!
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese