Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
The easiest, tastiest lasagna you will ever make!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (your choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms (optional, you could also put in other veggies) (optional)
- 1 (24 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook hamburger.
- Mix cooked hamburger, sauce, and mushrooms.
- Mix cottage cheese and egg.
- Line 9x13 pan with aluminum foil.
- Place noodles in the bottom of pan.
- Cover noodles with hamburger sauce mixture.
- Cover hamburger sauce mixture with cottage cheese mixture.
- Cover with some cheese.
- Repeat until ingredients are gone ending with shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until browned on top.