Recipe by Fauve
Finally, a sweet snack you can give your children with a clear conscience! Children and adults both love this delicious and healthy treat. You can also shape the mixture into balls before rolling into the coconut.
Top Review by evewitch
I really wasn't all that excited about this. It was a pain to make and wouldn't slice. The milk powder refused to mix in properly. I also didn't like how it tasted. Only one of my 2 children ate it (the one who will eat anything).
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder (more as needed)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- shredded coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend peanut butter and honey.
- Work in as much of the dry milk as you need to make the mixture easy to handle and fairly stiff.
- Pick up the mixture and knead in raisins, distributing them evenly throughout.
- Roll this into a 1 inch thick, 10 inch long log.
- Roll the log in coconut.
- Chill several hours.
- To serve, slice into rounds.
- Store in the refrigerator.