No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this on betterrecipes.com - it looks like an interesting recipe, and I'm really curious to find out if it "works". Please, if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. Thanks! (Cook time is chill time.)
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box dry fudge brownie mix
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings (to garnish)
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and milk in mixing bowl, then pour into crust.
- Mix together cream cheese, brownie mix then fold in whipped topping and blend well.
- Spread peanut butter layer in crust.
- Garnish with shavings and chill 3 hours or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation