Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very simple recipe and takes no time at all. My husband likes to take the leftovers to work the next day.
- 1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups Frito corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown the beef and then drain.
- Add the kidney beans, tomatoes, salt, and pepper
- Let it simmer for five minuets
- Put Frito's into individual bowls
- Spoon the meat mixture on top of the Frito's.
- Add cheese.