1/2 Photos of Easy Multi-Grain Chocolate Hazelnut Bites
Geniale Genie's Note:
These incredibly easy, customizable squares make a relatively healthy dessert. A favourite variant of mine is to use ground almonds with white chocolate chips and lemon zest (or extract). If you don't have any oat bran, just grind some oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix wheat and oat brans with the graham cracker crumbs and hazelnuts.
- 2Beat egg and condensed milk; incorporate into dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Press into a lined 8-inch square or round pan.
- 4Bake for at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- 5Remove from pan immediately and remove paper. Cool and cut into bars or squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Multi-Grain Chocolate Hazelnut Bites
Serving Size: 1 (814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g