Recipe by Geniale Genie
These incredibly easy, customizable squares make a relatively healthy dessert. A favourite variant of mine is to use ground almonds with white chocolate chips and lemon zest (or extract). If you don't have any oat bran, just grind some oats.
- 236.59 ml wheat bran
- 236.59 ml oat bran
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml ground hazelnuts
- 300 ml canlow fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix wheat and oat brans with the graham cracker crumbs and hazelnuts.
- Beat egg and condensed milk; incorporate into dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into a lined 8-inch square or round pan.
- Bake for at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove from pan immediately and remove paper. Cool and cut into bars or squares.