Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These incredibly easy, customizable squares make a relatively healthy dessert. A favourite variant of mine is to use ground almonds with white chocolate chips and lemon zest (or extract). If you don't have any oat bran, just grind some oats.
- Mix wheat and oat brans with the graham cracker crumbs and hazelnuts.
- Beat egg and condensed milk; incorporate into dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into a lined 8-inch square or round pan.
- Bake for at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove from pan immediately and remove paper. Cool and cut into bars or squares.