Recipe by Autumnhobbitb
This was a recipe that I just threw a bunch of things in and drank it on the go, then modified later.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I made this tonight using Nescafe coffee powder and Cadbury's Chocolate drink mix. When I sipped it, I realised sugar was missing. Then, I added 3/4 tsp. of sugar to this and it was fine. Nice one, thanks! But, I'll for sure try it again with the instant cappucino mix next time and probably re-submit a review.
- 1 tablespoon instant cappuccino mix (optional)
- 3 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee (or 1 Folgers instant coffee singles, kind of like a tea-bag, but coffee)
- 8 ounces hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in hot chocolate powder& cappuccino powder (if wanted) (if you are using coffee powder, put this in now.) Put in hot water and stir till dissolved.
- Put in"Folgers instant coffee single" (if used), and dunk until flavor is reached.
- Take out instant coffee single and serve.