Recipe by Chelsea^_^
A wonderful and easy Macaroni and cheese recipe. Have dinner ready for the hungry kids quickly. Serve alone or as a side dish.
- 230 g macaroni (uncooked)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Add milk and macaroni to saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese, and stir until cheese melts.