1/3 Photos of Easy Macaroni and Cheese
A wonderful and easy Macaroni and cheese recipe. Have dinner ready for the hungry kids quickly. Serve alone or as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- 2Stir in flour and salt.
- 3Add milk and macaroni to saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, and cover.
- 5Simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add cheese, and stir until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.3
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 1038.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.2 g