- 2 cups salad dressing (italian)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 cup wine (white)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. put chicken dressing and rosemary in a container with a lid and marinade overnight or as long as you can. the longer the better.
- 2. heat up some olive oil in the grill pan untill nice and hot.
- 3.place chicken in and pour maranade over all the chicken in pan.
- 4.thouroghly cook through about 15 mins on each side. cut open if needed to see if it is white inside -- white inside means done.