Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
You'll be surprised at how good the dry dressing flavors the chicken. The sugar in the dressing packet caramelizes the garlic.
- 4 (8 ounce) bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 5 -10 cloves garlic, chopped (use more if desired)
- 1 packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle chopped garlic over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle packet of dry Good Seasons over garlic.
- Pour balsamic vinegar evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
So easy and so tasty. Getting the chicken into the oven was so easy it seems as if I didn't do anything. And when it was cooking, the kitchen smelled of garlic. Oh, yum. I used 7-8 cloves of garlic for the 3 large chicken breasts halves. It was coarsely chopped but next time I will chop it a bit more finely. I used Zesty Italian salad dressing mix.
Nice flavor - easy to put together. Baked 4 breast for 50 minutes.
Pretty good for baked chicken. The chicken did lose flavor once you got past the seasoning on the outside, but that\'s usually the case with baked chicken. I did have to cook it longer (a little over an hour). But it was extremely easy to make, and my husband, who is picky, liked it enough for me to make it again.