Recipe by Claire #3
You'll be surprised at how good the dry dressing flavors the chicken. The sugar in the dressing packet caramelizes the garlic.
Top Review by Ducky
So easy and so tasty. Getting the chicken into the oven was so easy it seems as if I didn't do anything. And when it was cooking, the kitchen smelled of garlic. Oh, yum. I used 7-8 cloves of garlic for the 3 large chicken breasts halves. It was coarsely chopped but next time I will chop it a bit more finely. I used Zesty Italian salad dressing mix.
- 4 (8 ounce) bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 5 -10 cloves garlic, chopped (use more if desired)
- 1 packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle chopped garlic over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle packet of dry Good Seasons over garlic.
- Pour balsamic vinegar evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.