Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband really likes this snack mix. I make it for him and my toddler to snack on when we start running low on snacks in the house. It's pretty good for homemade snack mix! : )
- You could also try adding other things when the mix is done.
- I like to add about a cup of raisins, which I think really improves the flavor.
- Also, M&M's would be good, maybe marshmallows-- the possibilities are endless!
- Add what you like!
- Heat oven to 275°F.
- Mix cereals, pretzels, and peanuts in a large ungreased rectangular pan.
- Stir together butter, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic salt, and salt.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Bake thirty minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and then add raisins, if using.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
This has a good taste and it was easy to make, I didn't have any paprika to use, and I didn't use the garlic salt and the add'l salt. i used garlic powder. I will diffently be using this again. i actually made this towards the end of November and just now getting around to posting. Sorry for the delay. I agree this is a keeper.
This is sooooo good. I mixed up a big batch for the family over the weekend and they loved it. Thanks buttercup...it's a keeper.