Recipe by mandabears
This is short cut way of making delicious homemade ravioli. Serve with your favorite sauce and more grated cheese.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, drained well
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix Ricotta, spinach, egg yolk and parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of filling in the center of the wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges of wonton wrapper with water.
- Fold into a triangle.
- Press edges to seal.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- Drop 12 Ravioli into boiling water at a time.
- Cook until ravioli floats.
- Drain well.