Recipe by Terriyaki 2
I had a lot of leftover deli ham after making Monte Cristo sandwiches and wanted to whip up something quick and easy. This was the result. Good thing my husband wasn't home as my 16 year old son and his girlfriend devoured the whole thing! My son also came up with varieties that he will try. He thinks turkey with pesto would be good. I think you can sub most any cheese, meat and vegetable. I might do thinly sliced flank steak and blue cheese next time.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury prepared pizza crust
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray oil on a cookie sheet and roll out the pie crust on it. Roll and stretch the pizza crust to approximately 16" x 12".
- Spread mustard over all of the pizza crust.
- Layer ham, cheese and broccoli all along one long edge of the crust. Starting with the ham edge, roll tightly. Finish with seam side down. Make small slits diagonally across the top of crust every 2-3".
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.