Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy recipe, shared by a neighbor of mine! :)
Make and share this Easy Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 118.29 ml Italian dressing (or use more, if you like!)
- Combine the Heinz 57 sauce and Italian dressing.
- Pour over the chicken breasts, scoring the chicken before grilling (You can also marinate overnight.) Enjoy!
Tasty! I used A1 steak sauce instead of Heinz 57 and marinated the chicken breast for only about 1 hour before my husband grilled them. I ate mine on a toasted pita with pickles and my husband ate his plain. This is a quick, easy marinade that I will definitely use again.
O.K. This sounded weird to me but for some reason I just had to give it a try because we like Heinz 57 steak sauce and Italian dressing . Excellant! The chicken was really good. I was surprised. I can still taste it. Oh I merinade it for two days. This one I am going to make for my parents this weekend.
I give this 5 stars for ease of making it and for taste. I didn't have time to marinate it and it still came out great. We used it on sandwiches with toasted whole wheat bread, a little mayo, tomato and onion slices. Delicious and healthy! Thanks.