Easy Green Chile Chicken Bundles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease baking dish.
- Combine crushed crackers and taco seasoning in a shallow dish(like a pie pan).
- Lay out chicken breasts and place green chile over it(or spread diced green chile to taste). Then lay slices of pepper jack cheese on top of green chile.
- Roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick. Carefully roll chicken bundles in cracker mix until fully covered.
- Place bundles in baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cracker mixture over chicken before baking.
- Bake for 30 minute or until chicken is fully cooked.