Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Delight kids with these yummy Halloween treats with which transform peanut butter sandwich cookies and melted white chocolate into spooky ghosts.
- 1.5 (170.09 g) packagebaker's white chocolate (6 ounces)
- 18 nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- decorating gels, and or 0 assorted small candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread chocolate onto one side of each cookie for the ghost's "body." Cool slightly.
- Decorate with gels and/or candies to create "faces." Cool until chocolate is set.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- FUN IDEA:.
- Place decorated cookies in small gift bags to give to trick-or-treaters.
- FAMILY FUN:.
- For a quick Halloween dessert, prepare JELL-O Chocolate Instant Puddings as directed on package; spoon into dessert cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with decorated cookies just before serving.
- HOW TO MAKE JUST A FEW GHOSTS:.
- If you want to make only a few ghots, remember that 1 melted chocolate square is enough to frost about 3 cookies.