This is an easy recipe that I usually have at Easter. I can't remember where I found it, so I don't know who to credit with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the green beans and snap off the ends.
- 2Place dressing mix and oil in the bottom of a large nonstick frying pan.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add the water and the green beans.
- 5Cover, turn heat to high and cook until the beans are tender crisp and the water has evaporated.
- 6Stir a couple of times while the beans are cooking.
- 7If you need to make more than one pound of beans, use a separate frying pan for another batch.
- 8The green beans are my favorite, but I have also made these with one bunch of broccoli or you could probably also use cauliflower.
- 9An envelope of Italian dressing could also be used. If you find it to be too salty, you can use just half a packet, and save the other half for next time.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fresh Green Beans With Packaged Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb salad dressing mix