Prep 3 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom's friend Rhonda told us about this. It is so easy and good! I made it yesterday when some friends came to watch the Auburn game, and it was a hit! The boys ate almost all of it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jarof diced sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix everything together and put into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or bread. Enjoy and wait for all the compliments!
This is simple and delicious. I used a feta cheese flavored with lemon and oregano, and it was very good. Thanks for posting! Made for Fall PAC 2009.