Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been using this for years to remove my eye makeup; it came from a magazine and is quite gentle, easy to make and nonirritating on the eyes.
- 59.14 ml baby shampoo (I use Johnson's and Johnson's original "no more tears" baby shampoo)
- 177.44 ml distilled water
- Place the baby shampoo and water in a small bottle and shake to distribute ingredients.
- Pour some remover onto a cotton ball and sweep gently over lids and eyelashes to remove makeup.
- Rinse eyes with water to clean.