Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mom & I made these on a busy day. They are so good & so easy. You must toast the English muffins before adding the toppings or thy will get soggy. These are very versatile, too.
- 6 English muffins, halves TOASTED
- 1 -2 link hot Italian sausage
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 2⁄3 cup ragu chunky pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning (for each individual pizza)
- Make sure English muffins have been toasted.
- Chop sausage so it resembles ground beef.
- Brown in pan.
- Spread EVENLY on each English muffin: sauce, 2 slices pepperoni, Italian sausage, any other toppings you choose, Mozzarella cheese, a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, & 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.