Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
So Simple to make, Very tasty to eat!! Another easy dessert from Eagle Brand -
Make and share this Easy Egg Nog Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (113 g) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3⁄4 cup borden eggnog
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, Borden egg nog, and oil; beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Add eggs and nutmeg; beat at medium-high speed 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted or tube pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove form pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.