This is a easy pot pit my grandma use to make and it has passed through the generations. Only 3 ingredients HELLO, Its So yummy! I looked through all the pot pie recipes on here and could not find one like it so i'm gonna share it with you. Hope You Like!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g can dinty moore beef stew (or any brand that you like)
- 2 frozen pie crusts, regular not deep dish
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 1Pre-bake one crust @ 350 degrees for 8-10 minute Remember to poke holes in the dough with a fork a few times to prevent bubbles.
- 2Remove from oven, sprinkle 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese in bottom of crust.
- 3Pour the can of Stew over the cheese and spread evenly.
- 4Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the stew.
- 5Flip the other pie crust over on top of the pie, press edges together and fork some more holes in it for steam. It helps if you remove the crust from the pan when its still well frozen, otherwise it may stick to the pan.
- 6Bake another 30 minutes or more until the crust is golden brown @375 degrees.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Dinty Moore Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.5
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 1086.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g