Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
=) ...... This recipe evolved from one of those little Jiffy box mixes! So easy to mix up and so easy to eat them all in one sitting! A burst of tropical flavor mixed with the ever so conservative taste of dates and bran! A wonderful meeting of opposites!Enjoy!
- Drain pineapple and set aside.
- In medium bowl mix eggs and milk together.
- Stir in box mix and blend.
- Stir in coconut, nuts, and pineapple.
- Grease muffin tin well.
- Divide mixture between the 6 tins.
- Cook in a 400 degree preheated oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Let sit for a few minutes then carefully remove and set on wire rack.
- Brush with a bit of honey.