Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Its very easy to make and it stays in the freezer for along time.
- 1 cup good quality dates, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream
- 1 (310 g) can cream
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1⁄4-1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan nuts, chopped
- toasted pecans
- soak dates in milk for 15 seconds.
- Soften ice cream (not melt).
- Add dates, milk and the rest of the ingredients into the ice cream.
- Mix well .
- Set in a ring jelly mold and freeze.
- before serving drizzle honey and garnish with whole pecans.
Very good. Our kitchen has smelled like cardamom for days now. The ice cream packs down much after mixing this all together, so you don't need a container any bigger than the original ice cream container.
i love date ice cream thank you for this recipe