1/1 Photo of Easy Crock Pot Lasagna
4 hrs 45 mins
Lanae Peterson's Note:
Who would have thought you could make LASAGNA in the CROCK POT!! DH likes this version more than the oven baked one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Brown beef, add onion and garlic - cook until onion is softened.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano - mix well.
- 3Spread one fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased slow cooker. Arrange one third of the noodles over the sauce.
- 4Combine the cheeses.
- 5Spoon one third of the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- 6Repeat layers twice.
- 7Top with remaining meat sauce.
- 8Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 1643.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 36.2 g