Economical, healthy, easy to prepare, and tasty!
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken Legs recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in one layer, if possible, in sprayed slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Remove 1/3 of the mixed sauce and brush over chicken. Use a little bit more if needed.
- Save remaining sauce to serve with chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Easy tasty recipe. I cut the recipe back to two legs but made half the sauce, poured it all in the crockpot over the legs. Used brown sugar Splenda but onl 2 tbsp. Cooked for 4 1/2 hours on low. Moist fall off the bone delicious. I do again recipe for sure.
I had to double the recipe for a large group. I added minced garlic and minced ginger. The sauce came out wonderful. The chicken cooked too long and fell off the bone so I made some brown rice and turned it into a chicken. rice and sauce dish. It was even better as leftovers!
AWESOME RECIPE total keeper easy and delish this is the second time I made this and will be making it again and again. thanks for sharing!