1/1 Photo of Easy Crescent Cheddar Twists
If you are looking for a quick easy tasty cheese roll then this is it, these are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 3Separate dough at the perforations.
- 4Seal together two triangles at the perforations firmly to make 8 squares total.
- 5In a small bowl, combine cheese and onions; mix well.
- 6Spoon a "scant" 1/4 cup cheese/onion mixture in a 1-inch strip down the center of each rectangle to within 1/4-inch of each end.
- 7Fold dough in half lenghwise to form a long strip.
- 8Firmly press edges to seal.
- 9Twist strip 4-5 times.
- 10Bring ends together to form a ring shape; pinch to seal.
- 11Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 12In a small bowl using a fork or small whisk, mix the egg with 1 teaspoon water and brush over the dough.
- 13Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garlic salt (if using).
- 14Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 15Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- 16Cool 5 minutes on wire rack.
- 17Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crescent Cheddar Twists
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 474.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.6 g