Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my favourite way to eat asparagus. I never really liked asparagus until I found this recipe in my Kraft magazine and tried it out. Now I am a huge fan!
- 453.59 g asparagus spear, trimmed
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml coarsely crushed gluten-free cracker (about 12)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook asparagus in large skillet of simmering water 2 to 3 minutes, or until bright green , but still crisp;drain.
- Toss asparagus with dressing in 1-1/2 to 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and mixture is heated through.
I really enjoyed this side dish! I did use calorie-wise ranch dressing as that was what I had on hand. Very tasty, nutritious and easy. Nest time I will try it without precooking the asparagus as I peel them anyway. Thanks for a new way of doing asparagus.