Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I love cranberry and orange together in bread and muffins, and the combination in cheesecake is absolutely scrumptious. I'll also be posting another Cranberry Orange Cheesecake soon that's a little more complicated. But enjoy this one if you want to save some time!
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry-orange relish
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Prepare pie crust as directed and cool completely.
- Mix pudding with cold milk until thick.
- Mix into pudding 1/2 c cranberry orange relish.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Mix melted butter and canilla wafer crumbs together.
- Sprinkle on top of filling.