Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A client gave this recipe to me after I tried the cookies she brought into the office for the holidays. Super simple and super good!
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- Mix cake mix, melted butter, egg and pie filling. Dough will be fairly stiff.
- Add the morsels.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
These cookies are incredibly easy and really good. If you need a quick cookie to bring to a party or to serve up to your guests, look no further. If you don't feel like buying raspberry chips, just double the chocolate chip amount. My one complaint is that the raspberry flavor did not come through as much as I would have liked, but I did not use the raspberry chips, so that's probably why. Great recipe, especially for beginner bakers!