Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so delicious and easy! It is so creamy and cheesy and the ingredients compliment each other so well. One of our favorite comfort food dishes! The amounts can be increased for a potluck. Trust me you will be asked for the recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (do not use fat free though it does not melt properly)
- 1 cup pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- Cook broccoli just until tender.
- Place chicken breasts in a large pan; cover with water and add Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 25 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Place broccoli into casserole; top with chicken pieces.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and herb seasoned stuffing crumbs if drizzle melted margarind ove dry crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
This was good. I think the next time, i'll add some curry or the worchestershire to the soup mixture to "umppppf" it.