Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but this is how I make it from memory now. My 3 boys and now their families love it and ask for it often!
- 24 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or whatever you have on hand)
- 6 slices white bread, processed into breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non stick spray.
- layer frozen broccoli in bottom of pan.
- Tear chicken into chunks and put on top of broccoli.
- Mix soups with mayo and lemon juice and pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
- Saute bread crumbs (I use 6 pieces of white bread that I tear into small crumbs) with butter and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 uncovered until bubbly and brown.