Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- spaghetti noodles
- brown chicken in vegetable oil, about six minutes on each side. cut into bite size pieces.
- in clean skillet, on med-high heat, add 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup of milk until creamy and thick.
- add chicken.
- serve over spaghetti noodles (we like spaghetti noodles with a little butter). you may top off with some grated parmesean cheese.