1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Ala King OAMC Freezer Ready
An easy, good-enough-for-company, chicken dish that can be frozen. Add elegance by serving on puff pastry shells. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Sautee mushrooms and green pepper until peppers are crisp tender. Remove from heat.
- 2Add flour and pepper - return to heat and simmer on low until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- 3Add boullion, milk and water. Increase heat slightly and bring to a slow boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in chicken and pimento. Heat through.
- 5At this point, you can serve the ala King over baked puff pastry shells, toast, mashed potatoes, or rice.
- 6OR allow to cool, then freeze for up to 1 month. To prepare when frozen, allow to thaw in refrigerator overnight, then heat thoroughly in microwave or stovetop. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Ala King OAMC Freezer Ready
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 153.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: