Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I got this from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese box. I hope you enjoy!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chili
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Place unwrapped block of cream cheese on microwaveable plate; top with chili and cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute, until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Thanks for posting Shorty. My husband loves this simple dip. He keeps it more block formed. I try to spread the cream cheese out more and layer it from there. Either way it is good gathering food. Enjoy! ChefDLH
Very tasty and filling dip!